Friday, January 15, 2010

Today's Musing

It is mid month and today is cloudy. It rained last night. I have been unemployed  for fourteen weeks. The new way of applying for jobs is very impersonal  and cold. I like the old way of facing the recruiter face to face. Filling job applications on online does not seem effective, especially when the same jobs appear for months. I love the way the applications skirt the  age laws. I am 57 and competing against inexperienced youth. I have been working since  I was 13 and worked through most of high school full time. I am not accustom to not working, I am becoming fidgeting. 
Tomorrow is Sat. and depending on the weather we will be out bird watching. So far we are having a great January, we a nice start to the year. The goal of 275 should be attainable, we could even have a banner year. Hopefully this year I will add to my life list of birds.
Remember the people in Haiti in your prays. God can give them hope. Pat Robertson's comment were uncalled and were disgraceful. Hati did not make a pact  with the Devil for their freedom.
The Devil is not to blame for this earthquake. Pay close attention to events happening in this world prophecy is be fulfilled.

No comments: